Herewith the company O.M.B Stampi di Bonassi Manuel wants to inform the visitors of the web site www.ombstampi.com (hereinafter the Site) about the adopted policy concerning the personal data protection pointing out its commitment and care with reference to the privacy protection about the visitors of the site.
|Name of the controller||O.M.B Stampi di Bonassi Manuel|
|Contact details of The Data Controller||Address: Via S.Antonio, 38 25065 Lumezzane (BS)
Data processor: Bonassi Manuel
O.M.B Stampi commits to protection of the users privacy, particularly it protects the personal data by means of safety procedures which protect the personal data against:
- either the misuse or disclosure
- the unauthorized change
- the loss or unintentional destroyment or caused by an illicit action
- the unauthorized access
The browsing inside the site is free, it does not require any sign in. Therefore wherever the visitor wants to provide his/her personal data, he/she will be expressly informed pursuant to the article 13 of Decree dated 30th June 2003, n.196, Code concerning the personal data protection( and of the Regulation EU 679/2016 with reference (by way of example) to the purposes and methods of data use by O.M.B stampi as well as the right to require either the erasure of the data or the update of the data themselves anytime.
The ways of site management are described, both concerning the processing of the personal data about the users who browse it, and the data which should be sent by the Visitors voluntarily.
When you access this website, you accept that O.M.B Stampi collects some of your personal data. The purpose of this page is to inform you about about which data we collect, why and how we use them.
We process two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data which we collect automatically
Data which are provided by the user
When you access the site and decide to send a request for information, you require a contact with O.M.B Stampi and you will provide data which we need to answer your request.
Data about users who are younger than 18
If you are less than 18 years old you are not allowed to provide any personal datum, nor you are allowed to send an e-mail, in any case we do not take on responsibility for possible mendacious statements which are provided by you. If we should notice the existence of untrue statements we will proceed with the immediate erasure of every acquired personal datum.
If you are either a company or a consultant we require you to provide us the following data:
- name of the company , V.A.T number, contact name, e-mail address, telephone number
- other data: complete address and tax number
Data which we collect automatically
We collect the following data by means of the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, browser type, data about the current position ( approximate) of the tool you are using
- data which are collected using the cookies or similar technologies: for further information you are invited to visit the cookies section.
Purposes and data communication
It is possible that following to the express consent the processing of the received personal data is aimed at the mere exchange of information and contacts. In any case, the processing will be about solely shared data. O.M.B Stampi does not collect nor obtain personal data and information gained from its own site in order to either disclose or sell for marketing purposes. It does not lend itself to send e-mails on behalf of third parties. It will also be possible to communicate the personal data to all other subjects involved in the carrying out also partial of activities concerning the task.
Data collection and consent
We also inform you that the communication of the data is essential, but not mandatory and the possible failure to provide data has no consequence, but implies the impossibility to send a reply to your request for information.
Your consent to processing of the data themselves according to the above mentioned ways to carry out the aimed activities is not compulsory.
However the failure to provide data could preclude the carrying out of the above described activities.
Methods of the data processing
Your personal data will be processed mainly with IT tools to fulfill the obligations and the purposes shown above, as well as in hard copy form. The data contained in the aforesaid automated information system are processed using proper safety measures in order to reduce to the minimum the risks of either destruction or loss, of unauthorized access or processing which is not in compliance with the collection purposes.
Data retention period
The data about your e-mail are retained up to 60 days following to their sending. In case that afterward a continuous business relationship is established or if you require a specific service, we will ask you appropriate written consent We remind you finally that for the same purposes, the data about the ITC traffic , anyway apart from contents of the communications, will be retained for a period no longer than 2 years since the communication date pursuant to the article 24 of the Law n.167/2017 which has transposed the Directive EU 2017/541 about anti-terrorism.
It will be possible to communicate the collected data with regard of the service to:
- Companies which carry out functions which are strictly related and help technical operation as for example suppliers which provide server housing and web hosting services. The latter ensure and take the responsibility of the processing of your data in compliance with the rules provided by the GDPR.
- Administrative, judicial authorities and bodies in accordance with the legal requirements.
In no case we either transfer or sell personal data to third subjects.
Links to third sites
The current policy is provided only for the Site and not for other websites which are browsed by the user by means of connection link. O.M.B Stampi cannot be considered responsible for the personal data which are provided by the users to either external subjects or possible web sites connected to the current Site.
Protection of the personal information
O.M.B Stampi unconditionally protects the confidentiality of the personal information. The different technologies and the protection procedures aim at protecting the personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, the personal information is stored on computer systems with restricted access, placed in controlled facilities.
Rights of the data subject
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- anytime obtain information about the existence of his/her own personal data by the controller, the origin of the data themselves, the purposes and the methods and if there are any data, he/she can get the access to the personal data and the information according to the article 15 of GDPR
- require the update, the rectification, integration, erasure, restriction of the data processing in case that one of the conditions provided by the article 18 of GDPR occurs and the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the personal data processed in the breach of law included the ones about which retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been either collected or subsequently processed
- oppose in the whole or partially to the processing of the data because of legitimate grounds. Every user is also entitled to withdraw the consent anytime without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal
- receive his/her own personal data, consciously and actively provided or by means of the service use, in a structured format, of common use and readable by the automatic device and to transfer them to another Controller of the processing without any obstacles
- lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority in Italy